Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Drawn in old timey cartoon style with many showings and teasings since E3 2014, this game has a release date. It will come out on September 29th for Xbox One and PC.

Huh. I've never heard of this even though it's been teased since 2014. It has a cool art style, but I don't know if I would play it. I watched Betty Boop as a kid and I don't think those mental scars every properly healed...

Huh. I've never heard of this even though it's been teased since 2014. It has a cool art style, but I don't know if I would play it. I watched Betty Boop as a kid and I don't think those mental scars every properly healed...

good idea, because cup head is wicked hard from what I can tell from gameplay.

Well, at least you can play it on the computer too if you don't own an Xbox One like me.

Regarding the trailer, damn, nostalgia hit me. The font of the trailer is based off Looney Tunes cartoons? it reminds me so much of it... the art style is pretty fun looking. I used to watch these type of cartoons all the time as a kid so it does appeal to me. You can definitely tell it was inspired by it. I will give this one a try when it's out! Marked my calendar.

Well, at least you can play it on the computer too if you don't own an Xbox One like me.

Regarding the trailer, damn, nostalgia hit me. The font of the trailer is based off Looney Tunes cartoons? it reminds me so much of it... the art style is pretty fun looking. I used to watch these type of cartoons all the time as a kid so it does appeal to me. You can definitely tell it was inspired by it. I will give this one a try when it's out! Marked my calendar.

I rather not wreck my PC out of rage quit :p

It's style is based on all old classic cartoons.

I cannot put into words how excited I am for this, and getting an official release date just made me even more hyped. I absolutely love old school cartoons so when I originally saw they were making a game entirely in this style, I flipped. Admittedly the animation style does trip me out sometimes with some parts being downright creepy, but that's kind of part of the fun.

Man, I'm gonna have to watch some cartoons tonight now, this got me in the mood, ha.

Back