Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

here is a demonstration (with some fan playing) of all current Switch issues. If the video isn't your thing, here is a list:

• Left JoyCon connectivity problems aka remaining connected to the docked device.
  • System crashes with error (error code not given)
  • Unreasonably loud noises
  • Dead pixels
  • Overheating
  • Terrible WiFi signal issues
  • JoyCon wrist straps getting stuck
  • Screen flickering or just glitching out
  • Screen getting scratched by the dock, causing it to be pulled from Nintendo’s store.

Is any of our GL members experiencing these issues or something else?

I don't think I've had any of these problems. The most problem I have is that the joy cons don't charge unless the system is on. Even though they charged fine the first time.

No issues yet! *furiously knocks on wood*

I don't think I've had any of these problems. The most problem I have is that the joy cons don't charge unless the system is on. Even though they charged fine the first time.
They aren't charging while the system is docked in sleep mode?

No issues yet! *furiously knocks on wood*

They aren't charging while the system is docked in sleep mode?
Right. Like the console is off and it didn't charge. I haven't checked lately though.

Just found out that my right joycon dies faster than my left. I was playing Zelda when my right joycon died and my left one still had more than half power.

I'm guessing you use the right more? Or not as good battery in it?
I use them equally.

Also I found out that turning the console off doesn't actually charge the joycons. You have to have it on sleep mode, which functions as an off button. It's really weird.

I use them equally.

Also I found out that turning the console off doesn't actually charge the joycons. You have to have it on sleep mode, which functions as an off button. It's really weird.
It makes sense, no other electronic can charge something else when it's completely off.

I use them equally.

PS4 is kind of the same, it's better to have an external charging station which I think there is an accessory.

Back