SGF Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Summer Game Fest

Burnsy

Full GL Member
Credits

Looks like it's less open world and maybe a more linear story. I trust them to make it bug free.

More than the DLC, the game will update to Cyberpunk 2.0.

• virtually every system of the main game has been changed and/or updated
  • police system is completely reworked with multiple tiers of NCPD/mercs chasing you down in vehicles according to your wanted level, apparently on level 5 maxtac will chase you down and it will be some sort of bossfight against them (Holy shit)
  • perks and skills have been completely overhauled, no longer simple passive stat boosts, much more active abilities like different melee finishers, a dash, or the ability to deflect bullets with melee weapons
  • the difficulty curve is reworked/rebalanced
  • the loot tiers are reworked
  • archetypes of enemies have been redone for more variety in combat encounters
  • an entirely new 6th skill tree that uses a different type of skill points (relic points) that will be used to add new abilities to your cyberware
  • installing cyberware now has an effect on your body and you cant install too much or else you will go cyberpsycho (Lore consistent pog)
  • installing cyberware now has a first person cutscene added to it, just like in the prologue at Vik's clinic (Immersion!!! Always thought it was lacking in places like this originally)
  • you can now "attune" cyberware to one of your attributes, making it more efficient if you have invested in that attribute; example here optical camo is attuned to the "cool" attribute:
  • armor is no longer tied to clothing, it instead tied to your cybernetics (great change)
  • vehicle combat is added to the game, you can even use your katana on your bike
  • vehicles are no longer bought from fixers, but bought through a website set up by mama welles
  • some vehicles have guns installed on them (machine guns, rocket launchers)
  • new type of infinitely replayable/repeatable missions are being added where you need to steal certain vehicles marked on your map
  • new activity introduced "airdrops", loot caches that drop randomly on the map that you can fight over and retrieve for yourself
  • tons of new random events/activities are added to make the world feel more alive, like car chases and gang fights

Personally, I wouldn't trust them to make it bug free when it comes out but they can fix it alright when that happens. It's one thing they are good at.

Personally, I wouldn't trust them to make it bug free when it comes out but they can fix it alright when that happens. It's one thing they are good at.

I trust them to make it bug free because of the disasterous launch and how much effort they put in improving it. And now they don't have a really strict deadline to release the game and can do it when it's ready too.

I trust them to make it bug free because of the disasterous launch and how much effort they put in improving it. And now they don't have a really strict deadline to release the game and can do it when it's ready too.
We can all hope they go the right way with it but I won't have high expectations so I don't get disappointed should they fuck up!

Hopefully, people have learnt their lesson and will only get it after it has ben released and reviewed.

This seems to be a great list of changes that will make it an exciting experience playing Cyberpunk 2077. If they make it bug free, a lot of their fans will definitely like it.

Back