E3 Cyberpunk 2077 trailer

Kind of gives me a Ghost in the Shell feeling.

I gotta admit that I am excited about this game, not sure how much longer before it out but hey time goes quick :)

This is the exact type of game I've been waiting for since gaming existed. A Grand Theft Auto style of gameplay in a Blade Runner/Ghost In The Shell setting. How open and interactive the world will be will decide just how appealing I find it, but judging by the trailer its pretty damn cool.

I feel like its taken until now for developers to build something like this simply due to the sheer scale of it all. Having to create an entire world based in a time that's yet to exist takes some work. A whole fleet of new vehicle designs, the general landscape, people, culture, music, weapons and everything else that makes a game - that takes a good development team to design.

Not to mention making it look nearly as good as every other modern title. I reckon this will be a hefty download for those getting it online. But I also reckon it'll be worth every damn megabyte.

Not to mention making it look nearly as good as every other modern title. I reckon this will be a hefty download for those getting it online. But I also reckon it'll be worth every damn megabyte.

Well

The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Enhanced Edition is 17.9 GB download
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition is 35 GB installed (no idea what download is)

So yes this will be a huge download :)

I am keenly looking forward to it's release date. O boy! The game is classic! The developers have most terrific techie skills.

Most games are at least 30/40GB nowadays, this won't be any different.
Well one game I have, it started off on 3 DVDs and when installed it came to 58.3 GB - however that was after 3 DLCs were added later down the track. Day 1 patch was about 1GB. So while download could be say 15GB, install size could be much larger :)

Back