Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Alright time to gear up for 2017's gaming outlook. I got myself a bunch of PS4 games and will soon be entering current gen gaming! So here is my list to play and what I've played:

Working on currently: .hack//G.U. Last Recode

Next: ???

Break Games (I play at random times): Super Smash Bros, Splatoon (Wii U), Naruto storm 4, Gundam Versus

Plan to play in 2017 (in no certain order):

fairy fencer f advent dark force (PS4)
Shantae half genie hero (PS4)
odin sphere leifthrasir (PS4)
Life is Strange

Maybe play?
Shovel Knight (PS4)
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (PS4)
Cash Bandicoot Trilogy (PS4)
tales of berseria (ps4)
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (PS4)
I Am Setsuna (PS4)
whatever PSN+ throws at me

Plans for 2018

Persona 5 (PS4)
Zelda for Wii U
Final Fantasy 15
UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection
Valkyria Revolution

completed:

Bravely Second (3DS)
Azure Gunvolt 2 (3DS)
Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE (wii U)
Final Fantasy Type 0
Infamous Second Son
Batman Arkham knight
Naruto Storm 4
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 (PS4) (aqua story only)
Yooka Laylee

2016:

Completed:

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (wii)
Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)
tales of symphonia (PS3)
Destiny TTK
tales of symphonia chronicles Dawn of the new world (PS3)
Senran Kagura Deep crimson (3DS)
Stella Glow (3DS)
blazblue chrono phantasma extend
Splatoon
Fire Emblem Fates
Megaman Legends 2
Kingdom Hearts Remix 1 and 2 (PS3)
Trails of Cold Steel (PS3)
Trails of Cold Steel 2(PS3)
Tales of Zestiria
hyperdimension neptunia

Trashed:

Pandora's Tower
Resonance of Fate

Last edited:
Is KH 2.8 like every game that has ever been released in one collection for PS4? Or am I misunderstanding it?

It has the 3DS game on it, plus a new movie showing everything before the current storyline and then somewhat of a tech demo for the KH 3 game which it is focusing on one past character.

Ah right, so whats in the entire thing then? Or is that it?

Is it worth getting?

that's it, the tech demo game, not sure if the 3DS game is remade or just a movie and the movie explaining the early plot.

Is it worth it? It is to a true fan like me but to others it might be a waste. I know it won't be worth the full $60 price but I'm willing to pay for it.

that's it, the tech demo game, not sure if the 3DS game is remade or just a movie and the movie explaining the early plot.

Is it worth it? It is to a true fan like me but to others it might be a waste. I know it won't be worth the full $60 price but I'm willing to pay for it.
Ah so its the KH 1.5 & 2.5 Remix that contains the rest of the games including a couple of handhelds? So two big KH releases next year which covers the entire series for PS4? Worth getting?

Ah so its the KH 1.5 & 2.5 Remix that contains the rest of the games including a couple of handhelds? So two big KH releases next year which covers the entire series for PS4? Worth getting?

pretty much, its just the 3DS game is the only re-release on the 2.8 disc.

Worth getting, I would recommend it but it does have a rather long story told across multiple games. Order you would play them is:

Prestory (2.8)
BbS (2.5)
KH 1 (1.5)
KH CoM(1.5)
358/2 days (1.5)
KH 2 (2.5)
KH Recoded (2.5)
3DS Game (2.8)
Tech demo (2.8)
KH 3 (when ever it comes out)

DS,
Infamous Second Son is a pretty good game. Plus you should be able to pick it up relatively cheap due to it being out for a while.

Also, has Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir come out yet? (I wasn't sure if it had or not. I was interested in the game but I kinda keep forgetting about it.)

DS,
Infamous Second Son is a pretty good game. Plus you should be able to pick it up relatively cheap due to it being out for a while.

Also, has Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir come out yet? (I wasn't sure if it had or not. I was interested in the game but I kinda keep forgetting about it.)

Odin sphere is out and I got both games for (free) Christmas. I should be playing Second son soon but odin sphere is low on my playing list since I beat it on PS2.

That's a nice list. I don't have a PS4 so I can't play any of those games. I might try some of the games that you have on your list for the 3DS or Wii U. At least, while I decide if I'm going to get a Switch or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back