Daily GL General Chat

Happy Monday! I hope everyone has had a good start to their week :) I always say if Monday goes well, the rest of the week will :)

Any plans for the week?

Its tuesday so you know what that means....GAME DAY.

Saw current Amazon US Best selling Ps5 games, Eve's PLOT is currently no 1, Eiyuden is no 8. And Tifa PLOT II is still in the top 10 amazon US best selling ps5 games and top 10 most wished games for 4 months straight so far, nice.

YitibS3v_o.jpg

Last edited:
A Pic of USAF F-15 Eagle damaged by one Aim 9 Sidewinder Infra Red Missile.

Ta89S9MK_o.jpg

If it was F-16 Falcon it wouldn't survive the hit. One of the reasons why I am not a fan of the F-16. F-18 Hornet, F-14 Tomcat and F-15 Eagle are all able to take one missile hit and you can still bring the damaged fighter back to homebase without ejecting, not so with the F-16. Because the F-16 has only one engine and small airframe if the engine got destroyed or non operational then that's it. F-16 is the equivalent of the A-Wing in star wars. a Light really agile fighter with low durability. F-16's best defense is its high 9G tolerance for combat maneuvers, but dodging missile is not easy so durability is also important like the X-wing lol. F-18, F -14 and F-15, they are like the X-Wings with almost perfect balance between firepower, Durability and maneuverability.

There's a toy capsule machine in japan that spits out Intel Core i7-8700 CPU for just 500 Yen (around $3 USD) lol

Back