Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Anyone got any experience with Darksiders? I think it looks pretty decent and there is a remastered version on PS4 so wanted to know if it is worth picking up.

I refuse to play these games based on the fact I don't want to end up taking blood pressure medicine :p

Haha, Demon. The first Darksiders made me rage so hard - I kept getting killed by some three weird ass mobs (can't remember the names) but I quit the game like ten times before actually beating it.

However, I honestly love the Darksiders game. I actually think Darksiders 2 is a very good sequel to the first one and I suggest you try it IntoxNitram unless you already have! I didn't really rage or get stressed out over this one - the first one was worse :p it feels smoother combat wise than the first one did.

The areas are amazing, the environment is very engaging, there are many nice little puzzles (some harder than others), awesome super powers, the good old collectibles and more. I also like the RPG elements in it - the skills feel satisfying.

Back