Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Deep Silver has revealed the Dead Island Game of the Year Edition. The new version of last year’s first person zombie killing adventure includes all of the game’s previously-released DLC, including Bloodbath Arena mode, Ryder White's single-player story campaign and a blueprint for the Ripper weapon mod.

In addition to the announcement, Deep Silver revealed that more than three million copies of Dead Island have been sold worldwide.

The GOTY edition will be available on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC for $29.99. It will hit stores on June 26th in North America and July 6th in Europe.

source

I actually was looking forward to this game before it was released, but when it WAS released, I heard there was this huge wave of disappointment in it. Has anyone here tried it? What can you tell me about it? I might be getting this GOTY Edition if it's worth it.

I only played this game once at school in the Gamer's Club but it looked pretty cool at the time. I will definitely buy the GOTY edition at some point, especially since it's only $30.

I actually was looking forward to this game before it was released, but when it WAS released, I heard there was this huge wave of disappointment in it. Has anyone here tried it? What can you tell me about it? I might be getting this GOTY Edition if it's worth it.

This is a zombie game wherein you have several types (all of whom you will learn to hate whole heartedly). It's a bit like GTA or such in that you have missions, however they have different difficulty ratings. I liked the different difficulties and that the zombies were perfectly capable of taking you apart if let them. I also liked that it rather felt like a survival horror game because of the various challenges inherent in the missions. Overall I liked the game, but it can get a bit repetitive and there were some sequences that felt cheaper then something you might get at the dollar store.

Back