Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Dead Island publisher Deep Silver has announced Dead Island Riptide, a new entry in the undead franchise. Right now details are virtually non-existent. Deep Silver has only announced that original Dead Island developer Techland is in "full development" on the title for consoles and PC. A logo has been revealed:

Deep Silver stated that an "extensive reveal" of the title will take place later this summer. For now it seems like the publisher just didn't want to be left out of this week's E3 action.

more here

lol Deep Silver has some good games, and Dead Island may have been glitchy, but still a lot of fun.

I never got round to playing the original Dead Island even though I love zombie games and apparently it was a lot better than Dead Rising 2. I thought Dead Rising 2 was a so so game. I enjoyed some elements and being able to kill with whatever object happened to be in front of me but I didn't feel the gameplay had long lasting value. At least for me it got old after a few weeks. Thankfully I got it on sale. :happy:

So perhaps instead of getting the original Dead Island I should wait for Dead Island Riptide as previous posters and reviews have mentioned that it's got too many bugs and glitches. Hopefully more information will be released on this title soon. :cool:

Hope it'll be nice, dead island was a nice game so i think this one will be too? Also liked the song "Who do you voodoo bitch" :).

I want to play this game because I like killing zombies. I would prefer a 3rd person view, but the first person is okay. I usually play these types of games when I'm pissed off. Then I pick up the controller and let the killing begin. I hope the controls aren't too difficult because I hate when games over complicate the controls.

I am not looking forward to this game, because it seems like a bid for cash rather than an organic movement toward continuation. In other words I liked the original game and I fear that this will not come anywhere close to being that good although it might be prettier.

Back