Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Death Stranding Director’s Cut was announced during Summer Games Fest Kickoff Live on Thursday.

The game is coming to Sony’s console “soon” and show host Geoff Keighley said he understands the full reveal is “just weeks away”.

The game’s director, Hideo Kojima, also appeared as a special guest to talk a little about his current design philosophy and how it has been impacted by recent world events.

“In the past, about creating things, I was always thinking about what could happen in society in 5, 10 or 20 years. It was like predicting the future and adding the entertainment essence. And that’s how I always created.

“But this time, it came much too soon. The reality came much too soon, especially on Death Stranding. So, I’ve changed how I think and create now.

“I’ve really been thinking about this. Because it is entertainment, it has to be fun. I also want to give the player something to learn as well. But since the era is catching up so quickly, it is really not just fiction anymore.

Interesting title choice, I quite like it. I still don't know what the game is about because I haven't bothered looking at it. All the memes I've seen suggests its a delivery game :tearsofjoy:

Back