Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Getting to the point were we don't want any more updates on this game.

I'll admit I liked the previous trailers a lot more. This one shows gameplay that looks somewhat flat and boring, in environments that aren't as terrifying and ominous as those showcased in previous videos. I understand that the game isn't finished and I sure as hell hope that it will come out looking and feeling a lot more polished than it does in this video.

At the end of the day, I still have high hopes for Death Stranding. Its different, its wild and the general vibe, especially the one showcased in last year's trailer, is something that appeals to me. I can understand how some people will find it unappealing - its definitely not the most traditional style.

I'll wait for the finished product before jumping to any solid conclusions.

So this really confirms the Baby as part of the device to detect those monsters. I also have high hopes for this game and would like to play it as soon as possible. We can expect a great story from Death Stranding because it is directed by Kojima. I'll also have to avoid spoilers as soon as it is released.

So this really confirms the Baby as part of the device to detect those monsters. I also have high hopes for this game and would like to play it as soon as possible. We can expect a great story from Death Stranding because it is directed by Kojima. I'll also have to avoid spoilers as soon as it is released.
I'd imagine you'll be waiting quite a bit, I'd think 2020 release date at the earliest.

I'd imagine you'll be waiting quite a bit, I'd think 2020 release date at the earliest.
Wow, that's really a long wait if it will really release in 2020. Oh well, there will be lots of good games releasing to keep me occupied before Last Stranding's release. I'm also waiting for The Last of Us part 2 and Kingdom Hearts 3 for a long time now.

Wow, that's really a long wait if it will really release in 2020. Oh well, there will be lots of good games releasing to keep me occupied before Last Stranding's release. I'm also waiting for The Last of Us part 2 and Kingdom Hearts 3 for a long time now.
They announced this project before development had even started just because the developer is well known and its a big deal that its exclusive for Sony. I'd imagine the project still needs a lot of time before its ready.

I have not heard of Death Stranding E3 2018. I watched the video, performed a research on Google search and I am not interested in this. The trailer on Youtube looks very interesting. can't wait to try this.

Back