dental work.

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I just went to the dentist and I need $2,400 worth of work.

When is the last time you've went?

I was going to say, wow that is a large bill but I forgot they are pricey MFers.

Anyways, last time I was there was like 4 months ago to finish up a third of three fillings needed. So all that waits for me now is replacing fillings or root canals.

Thankfully my state gives me damn good insurance, so I won't pay much.

I just got 4 fixed today. On friday 3 more, monday 2, then I have to schedule root canal sometime next week.

They work quick around here. :)

8 yrs since I've been to the dentist.

Last edited:
I've been having two years of maxiofacial work so far. Had braces for about two years now, and in a couple months, they need to break my jaw to realign it properly. Just having braces would mean that my teeth would be standing edge on edge, which would erode the enamel.

Luckily this is all being done on the NHS, so it's all for free. If I were to pay, it would likely cost around £10,000+ (more than a year of uni!)

I've been having two years of maxiofacial work so far. Had braces for about two years now, and in a couple months, they need to break my jaw to realign it properly. Just having braces would mean that my teeth would be standing edge on edge, which would erode the enamel.

Luckily this is all being done on the NHS, so it's all for free. If I were to pay, it would likely cost around £10,000+ (more than a year of uni!)

I'm going to give you a free secret tip that dentists and orthodontists won't tell you. When the braces is done with and everyone who sees you comments on your teeth the moment you feel like your wisdom teeth are hurting get them all pulled as fast as you can. Heck, don't even wait. Just say they are hurting and get them done. They will destroy all of the braces work. It happened to me and it happens to 30% of all people who got braces.

The idea of breaking your jaw..... sounds extremely painful.

I'm going to give you a free secret tip that dentists and orthodontists won't tell you. When the braces is done with and everyone who sees you comments on your teeth the moment you feel like your wisdom teeth are hurting get them all pulled as fast as you can. Heck, don't even wait. Just say they are hurting and get them done. They will destroy all of the braces work. It happened to me and it happens to 30% of all people who got braces.
They told me the wisdom teeth will be taken out during the surgery ;)
The idea of breaking your jaw..... sounds extremely painful.
I'll live, plus I'll probably be able to call in a lot of sympathy from parents, and I'll be having all the boys come to the yard with all my milkshakes (sorry I had to haha). Plus, I'll have Breath of the Wild there to distract me :grin:

I still hate my wisdom teeth removal, still can't eat chocolate pudding...
That sucks.
I got wisdom tooth pain when I first started uni. I could barely smile, I could barely eat, I could barely drink. Worst of all, I was so far away from where I'm having my orthodontics, and because of my braces, the local dentist (which I still had to pay thirty bloody quid for) told me he couldn't do anything as it would require the knowledge of my orthodontic work. It somehow disappeared after a course of antibiotics though

That sucks.
I got wisdom tooth pain when I first started uni. I could barely smile, I could barely eat, I could barely drink. Worst of all, I was so far away from where I'm having my orthodontics, and because of my braces, the local dentist (which I still had to pay thirty bloody quid for) told me he couldn't do anything as it would require the knowledge of my orthodontic work. It somehow disappeared after a course of antibiotics though

I had mine removed before they became an issue, but because of that my guy had to do a little digging and that's what killed me.

My dentist wanted to break my jaw to realign it and I said no. I wasn't up for all the pain that comes with it.

It been about 3 years since I been.

I had my first check up in around about 2 years (not sure why, appointments just kept getting pushed back), clean bill of health again. I've only ever had one filling before so I have been quite lucky.

Back