• Dark pulse
  • Recover
  • Psycho Boost
Live until May 31st

Wi-Fi Distribution

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! :) How can I get it?

Over wifi. edited so it says this.

One thing I've been wondering is why it's caught in a Dusk Ball and not a cherish ball like event pokemon usually are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried mystrry gift on black 2 but it doesnt work at all... is it not for Eutope?

A new Wi-Fi event has been announced for a Level 100 Deoxys. The download will take place from May 8th to May 31st for the English versions of Black, White, Black 2, and White 2.

Source: http://pokebeach.com/2013/04/level-100-deoxys-wi-fi-event

I assume they mean USA

Nope, i just grabbed it on my copy. I'm in the UK. did you pick wifi connection in the mystery gift scr-

wait.

i just figured it out.

"The download will take place from May 8th to May 31st for the English versions of Black, White, Black 2, and White 2."

dammit serebii don't report that stuff is live the day before it is >.<

I tried mystrry gift on black 2 but it doesnt work at all... is it not for Eutope?

A new Wi-Fi event has been announced for a Level 100 Deoxys. The download will take place from May 8th to May 31st for the English versions of Black, White, Black 2, and White 2.

I assume they mean USA

Nope, i just grabbed it on my copy. I'm in the UK. did you pick wifi connection in the mystery gift scr-

wait.

i just figured it out.

"The download will take place from May 8th to May 31st for the English versions of Black, White, Black 2, and White 2."

LOL exactly.

I assume they mean USA

wait.

i just figured it out.

LOL exactly.

Curse you, serebii, for providing news promptly and telling us about events before they start so that we might plan appropriately.

I assume they mean USA

wait.

i just figured it out.

LOL exactly.

Curse you, serebii, for providing news promptly and telling us about events before they start so that we might plan appropriately.

But... I got mine yesterday.

I assume they mean USA

wait.

i just figured it out.

LOL exactly.

That wasn't Serabii I quoted if you noticed. That was his point. Serabii said it was live on the 7th when it was not yet.

I assume they mean USA

wait.

i just figured it out.

LOL exactly.

No, serebii said it was already live on the 7th. it made no mention of may 8th being the start date.

Deoxys...

That's one of the Pokemon I still need for my completed Pokedex! YES!

Oh i somehow cant communicate with Nintendo wi-fi... but my normal wi-fi works... why doesnt it work? Both is wi-fi..

Might be your security or something like that. Do other games work on your DS?

I am from the Netherlands but my game is Englishso that counts as an English version of the game right?

Ook ik ben Nederlands en het werkt prima. Ik heb de Pokémon gisteren gedownload. Let wel op dat je kiest voor de Nintendo Wi-Fi verbinding en niet voor wireless communicatie. De tweede dus, niet de eerste mogelijkheid binnen Mistery gift.

Back