Multi - Destiny: The Collection

Multi Destiny: The Collection

Discussion in 'Gaming News Discussion' started by Demon_Skeith, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

Because not everyone owns this game yet.

Activision has announced today that Destiny: The Collection, which is a compilation that bundles together every DLC release from Bungie's shared-world shooter, including the upcoming Rise of Iron expansion. It's available for pre-order on Amazon.

The Collection will come out the same day as Rise of Iron DLC which will come out on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 for $60 USD on September 20th 2016.

Plus for those who've been playing Destiny on Xbox 360 or PS3 can take advantage of the upgrade program and make the leap to current-gen hardware starting today. The program will end on January 31st, 2017.

2. IntoxNitram

IntoxNitram GamingLatest Slave Staff Member Administrator

Male
    I always wanted to get into Destiny, but from ones who have entered it late - it seems almost impossible/unbalanced to do so. This collection likely won't solve this problem so I doubt I will bother.

3. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

I wouldn't recommend it late since everyone is a pro and wipe the floor with you.

4. IntoxNitram

IntoxNitram GamingLatest Slave Staff Member Administrator

Male
    Exactly. I've also heard high levels play all missions so that if you are just starting out they kill everyone & leave no one for you - doesn't sound like fun to me.

5. Gamerz Reef

Gamerz Reef Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $251
    I agree, i played this once and got killed in the first 2 mins lol, But i am still thinking about getting it.

6. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

It's more about the drops than the killing, some people shadow stronger people to just get the loot.

It is fun, if you don't mind grinding.