Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Because not everyone owns this game yet.

Activision has announced today that Destiny: The Collection, which is a compilation that bundles together every DLC release from Bungie's shared-world shooter, including the upcoming Rise of Iron expansion. It's available for pre-order on Amazon.

The Collection will come out the same day as Rise of Iron DLC which will come out on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 for $60 USD on September 20th 2016.

Plus for those who've been playing Destiny on Xbox 360 or PS3 can take advantage of the upgrade program and make the leap to current-gen hardware starting today. The program will end on January 31st, 2017.

I always wanted to get into Destiny, but from ones who have entered it late - it seems almost impossible/unbalanced to do so. This collection likely won't solve this problem so I doubt I will bother.

I wouldn't recommend it late since everyone is a pro and wipe the floor with you.

I agree, i played this once and got killed in the first 2 mins lol, But i am still thinking about getting it.

Exactly. I've also heard high levels play all missions so that if you are just starting out they kill everyone & leave no one for you - doesn't sound like fun to me.

It's more about the drops than the killing, some people shadow stronger people to just get the loot.

I agree, i played this once and got killed in the first 2 mins lol, But i am still thinking about getting it.

It is fun, if you don't mind grinding.

Back