Destiny

zoldos

Lord
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Does anyone play Destiny on the PS3/PS4? It's a cool shooter! I maxed out my character on the PS3 but I hear there is a new expansion. Will have to check this out!

I played the PS3 version a lot, but after an update I kept getting disconnected and Bungie has done nothing to fix it. The game was fun for awhile, but got boring and since I have no one else on PS3 to play with, I haven't played it in nearly a year.

I was super excited for it when it first came out. Then I heard it was some kind of online only thing and I quickly lost interest since I'd have no one to play it with.

hehe As with most on-line games, there is match-making. Even if you have no "friends" on-line, the game still puts you in teams of similar level players.

I love the game and am waiting for a new expansion (newer than "The Taken King"). :)

hehe As with most on-line games, there is match-making. Even if you have no "friends" on-line, the game still puts you in teams of similar level players.

I love the game and am waiting for a new expansion (newer than "The Taken King"). :)

Not all missions have match making though, you have to form a party before hand for the raids and hope you get a decent team. Since I have no headphones, no one would want to play with me.

That's what I heard. I'd run them sometimes, if they had matchmaking. :grin:

Back