Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

A dark or light path of choices? What will you choose to set free your android brotheren?

I've been interested in this game since I saw the Kara demo, which they back in the day said never would become a game. I like that it is from the point of the machines and at the same time the machines are very human and their struggles are something we can sympathise. You can feel the social commentary on the way humans have discriminated each other over ridiculous things they have no control over, such as their physical features.

While I see this company games more like choose-your-own-story novels than proper games, it doesn't mean I don't enjoy them and I am excited to see what they accomplish with this one.

Really looking forward to this. Loved Heavy Rain, still got to play Beyond. These are my types of game though - narrative driven adventures.

Really looking forward to this. Loved Heavy Rain, still got to play Beyond. These are my types of game though - narrative driven adventures.
Same for me. I absolutely love narrative-driven adventures. I don't enjoy the heavy linear games. I like to have some sort of freedom to choose certain actions so that it at least feels like I have ''control''. I don't know if it's because of all the electronics or what but it is giving me sort of a Watch Dogs vibe too. This seems far more sci-fi based though.

Overall, a great trailer that hypes up the upcoming game - I am keeping my eye on this one. I sense that it will be very good.

Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith
Judging by the trailer, the plot of this particular game seems rather interesting to me! As the plot revolves around three androids (Kara, Connor and Markuswhom all play a special role in the rise or demise of the entire purpose for this game.

Then there's the graphics that really bring life to the story itself! I almost thought I was watching a movie trailer about 10 seconds into watching! Markus seems to be the star of the game as he devotes himself to releasing the androids from slavery.He seems to be the perfect character to play both the good guy and dark, mysterious bad guy roles.

If not already existent, I wonder if maybe they will turn this game into a movie. That I'd likely watch.Then, although I've never played any of the games in this series i.e. Kara, I could possibly see myself giving this game a go!

Judging by your questions, I imagine that this game will require great strategy, skill and patience.Then to answer your questions: I'd imagine that there might be a little of both, light and dark paths, that would be chosen creating the great strategy mentioned above.

For those of you that don't know: Detroit: Become Human is a thriller based video game that is developed by Quantic Dream. The publishing credits of this seemingly awesome video game go out to: Sony Interactive Entertainment.

Due to the fact that this video game is not a movie, it is obvious that the fate of these characters are left in the hands of whomever the player is!
As one of these players, I believe I will enjoy every detail of this game.

Will you?

Not sure if I would like this, I'll wait for some reviews.

What makes you feel as though you might not like this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back