Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
If you're like me you're Switchless but I'm not really in the market for one but if you are looking for one and having trouble getting your hands on one, just know someone is doing this with theirs:

I also enjoy tossing money away from high altitudes.

I wonder if Nintendo secretly pay the video creator to show off the durability. But, I bet, they just made this video to become famous, and earn money from ads, and payment and donation sites like sites like Paypal, and Patreon.

Sorry but I wish people have more respect to their things :)

Same here. I was raised to have respect for my things and stuff that belongs to other people.

I also don't have the money to be able to throw it away on something like this. If I am going to get a Switch, I sure as heck will not be dropping it from a 1,000 feet to see if it breaks.

Sorry but I wish people have more respect to their things :)
Same. It bugs me seeing people buy the new iPhone or a new system and post a video them going, "Lololololol I just bought this $500 item. Watch me destroy it." I don't even know how people have that kind of money. Those videos don't deserve views. The people deserve to stand there and think, "Wow I just wasted hundreds of dollars and now I can't actually financially support myself."

Same. It bugs me seeing people buy the new iPhone or a new system and post a video them going, "Lololololol I just bought this $500 item. Watch me destroy it." I don't even know how people have that kind of money. Those videos don't deserve views. The people deserve to stand there and think, "Wow I just wasted hundreds of dollars and now I can't actually financially support myself."

I'm not very bothered by videos of people destroying their things since it is their choice to waste money by breaking their stuff.

Videos on destroying things like electronics can provide useful information on how durable electronics are like a Nintendo Switch, iPad, and laptop is, and if a protective case is needed for it or not depending on how durable, or fragile the device is. They also provide entertainment value for people.

It is harder to trust companies at making durable electronics since some companies like Samsung release the Galaxy Note 7 which randomly caught on fire, and exploded even when they were not charging, and the Apple iPhone 6 Plus randomly bent when people accidentally sat on them on their back pants pocket. Electronics drop test videos provide useful un-edited videos of people testing the durability in real-life and extreme situations, and contains a fun storyline which keep people watching.

I think most drop test video makers earn money from advertisement, and sponsorship deals with companies like online stores, and companies.

Back