Different colors for hair in anime

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
We don't know why anime makers choose that many colors for hair like that. I do understand that it's to

distinguish each and every character but still.... It looks fake most of the time.

What do you think guys?

It is to distinguish characters more easily or give them more character. Though sometimes they will choose different colors from their manga coloring which kind of irks me specially in the Fractale anime where the main female was supposed to have purple hair but was given brown.

It is to distinguish characters more easily or give them more character. Though sometimes they will choose different colors from their manga coloring which kind of irks me specially in the Fractale anime where the main female was supposed to have purple hair but was given brown.
Well, I love purple color but I would rather see brown colored air on people or characters rather than purple.
Well, that's why I like and dislike the vocaloid gakupo.

anime is no place for plain stuff though :p
Honestly, anime is anything but plain.
I have seen so much dark and twisted stuff that, if anyone says anime is for kids, I would love to punch them!
Seriously ;_; I wish I didn't watch keisei seibutsu, tokyo ghoul, hellsing and many other anime full of gore.

Honestly, anime is anything but plain.
I have seen so much dark and twisted stuff that, if anyone says anime is for kids, I would love to punch them!
Seriously ;_; I wish I didn't watch keisei seibutsu, tokyo ghoul, hellsing and many other anime full of gore.

Just don't watch Elfin lied.

Just don't watch Elfin lied.
Yeah. I have heard of it and I am not planning to watch it ever.
No way, I read couple of reviews and even if the story line is good, it's too much for me with all the blood, gore, nudity....you name it ;_;

Back