Digimon Rumble Arena 2

Digimon Rumble Arena 2

Discussion in 'Video Game Discussion' started by luispas, Jun 20, 2017.

Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Rating:
5.00/5,
1 vote
Pick your favorite Digimon and battle your way to the top in this arena-style fighter based on characters from the Digimon TV show. You can play through various interactive (and dangerous) arenas for the championship, or you can rumble with your friends in 2-4 player multiplayer mode. Collect pickups and learn special moves to gain the advantage over your friends, and for the ultimate upgrade, you can evolve (Digi-volve) into bigger and better versions of yourself.
Players: 4+
Co-op: No
Genre: Action, Fighting
Release Date:
  1. luispas

luispas Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $494
    This is my second favorite Digimon game.
    On this presentation everything is about fighting (this is duel game). You can do it against the console or against one or three friends. Here everything is very fun because the characters can jump very high, can make great combos and I'm sure if any of you try it you will have a great time.​

2. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

I think I got the third one, either way I ended up buying this by mistake instead of something good. The game was fun to play but I would have been better off with an RPG.

• Like Like x 1
  3. luispas

luispas Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $494
    The 3rd was pretty cool, you're right, but with this I had so much fun because I played it with my brother and my cousin.