Digimon World 2

Digimon World 2

Discussion in 'Video Game Discussion' started by luispas, Jun 20, 2017.

Digimon World 2
Rating:
5.00/5,
1 vote
Digimon World 2 (デジモンワールド2 Dejimon Wārudo Tsu?) is a dungeon crawler game developed and published by Bandai. The player controls Akira, a Digimon Tamer whose goal is to climb to the top of the Digimon World.

Akira lives in Digital City, a town located in fictional "Directory Continent", a land where digimon used to live peacefully. However, wild Digimon began attacking Akira's hometown, and Akira joins a guard team that is charged with protection peace and security of the region.

At the start of the game, Akira finishes his last Training Mission and joins one of the Guard Teams (the player has the option of choosing between the Black Sword Team, the Gold Hawks team, or the Blue Falcon team). He receives missions from the Team Leader, which involve entering Domains and hunting down evil Digimon.
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Adventure
Release Date:
  1. luispas

luispas Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $494
    From all the Digimon games that I played, this is one of my 2 favorites. This without a doubt deserves and award. It was about you, living in the Digital City and finishing your training as digimon master. You have to join to 1 team, you can choose between 3 team. To enter to the digitalworld you have to use this little car, which with the time you can improve.
    You can take with you like 6 digimons but you can only fight with 3.
    The thing is simple, you have to fight to help your digimons to digi-evolve and then destroy each digimon who is the king of every domain.​

2. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

I remember renting this after playing World 3, kind of a let down since you were stuck in the car but overall it was a decent game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. luispas

luispas Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $494
    I don't know why I loved the car concept lol it was exciting to buy new pieces for it.