Do female game streamers show too much cleavage?

It's sad that some of them resort to showing off their bodies just to get viewers on their streams. I don't watch streams much, so I don't know how many of them actually do this (though I guess there are fewer than people think).

yeah, she just isn't wearing that to be wearing it. Shes wearing it for the sex appeal.

You could change the steam to practically "anything" and you could have the same debate. Tennis players, musicians, waitress, etc.

I do find it annoying in some of the others but not with the steam. Probably because I don't watch that though. I think they do advertise way too much sex appeal and it's not only boobies(YAY for boobies!). A lot of women will turn their voice with a higher tone and make a lot of hair waving. The problem is if you somehow were able to eliminate that then you'd have to stop the men too. A mans' version of sex appeal is advertising their success and leadership and guys just never stop with that crap either. Especially on youtube with the subscriber bragging.

Demon_Skeith said:
Its rare that I ever see any sports players, musicians, ect wear anything to show off appeal. And if its waitresses, then its at hooters.
I don't know about sports players, but many female musicians oversexualize their looks to become popular, some taking it to the extreme (e.g. Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga).

AidsorHIV said:
I do find it annoying in some of the others but not with the steam. Probably because I don't watch that though. I think they do advertise way too much sex appeal and it's not only boobies(YAY for boobies!). A lot of women will turn their voice with a higher tone and make a lot of hair waving. The problem is if you somehow were able to eliminate that then you'd have to stop the men too. A mans' version of sex appeal is advertising their success and leadership and guys just never stop with that crap either. Especially on youtube with the subscriber bragging.
I don't watch  a lot of streamers, but from what I've seen with the male streamers, they're normally down to earth and try to humor you. The only streams I've  seen in the past  are Nintendo related  though. Stuff  like Pokemon and the like. One time I saw a female playing GTA5 in a stream and she was playing as a half-naked man and making sex jokes. A group of males were in the chat saying NSFW stuff >.<
I don't think she is  that  popular, but she used her "sex appeal" to get the viewers from Twitter >.>

I  haven't seen  enough  streams  to judge anyway (there way be female streamers  out there who don't) but I know girls do it and from what I know, the men don't do anything similar.. they just entertain. 

Sexuality has been a part of marketing since there was marketing.. don´t expect Streamers to be any different.  I think it has limited appeal initially, but after that people aren´t going to keep coming back to a boring, non-humorous or informative female just for boobies.  The people that are funny or give good analysis will win out in the long run.

Just like we don´t buy trucks based on which commerical had the biggest boobs.

They keep doing that because gamers keep on watching. If gamers stopped then that showing some nsfw stuff might be stopped too. In the end it's the gamers fault.

Some female streamers really do it but I haven't seen so many of them.

well, I don't watch streams too much therefore I dont know how much cleavage female game streamers show. However, saying that female game streamersare showing too much cleavage is a generalization. There are women who do this to attract people and there are women who avoid doing this.

I don't watch streams but if I was a teenage boy I would probably watch the streams with female gamers who had more flesh on display.
Not proud to admit it but it is the truth.

Think since my last post in this thread we've seen it a lot more for females to get popular using these kinds of methods. We've had people promise nudes in reward for hitting subscriber goals, etc. Which is just stupid in my opinion.

I don't watch streams and i don't intend to watch a cleavage show. But i think there's nothing wrong about it, yes it may be intentional or maybe not. The fact is the person viewing the stream is the one who makes the decision, after all it's a free country.

I have seen females with so little viewers getting a lot of donations these days...

Back