Do gaming mechandise appeal to you?

NameGervin

Full GL Member
Credits
Gaming merchandise such as shirts, mugs, shoes, caps do not appeal to me. Because aside from them being so much expensive, those things are use everyday, I prefer 'real' things that is more durable than cheap gaming merchandises.

I would like to own some game merchandise but those things are very expensive. I can survive without it, lol.

Not really, maybe as I get older I'll start picking up some mugs or something but right now all money remains on the games themselves.

I can't even tell the difference between official mug product to bootleg mug. Because they can easily copy the design from official product and print it to a similar mug.

Not really. The only thing that would interest me is maybe a mug or figures, but even then I would much rather get a mug for a TV show or movie that I like rather than a game.

I know I have a t-shirt or two with Mario on it. I like wearing those shirts from time to time. And I can't tell a difference between those shirts and the rest of the shirts I wear either.

The better designed shirts appeal to me. I go to multiple cons and hang out with gamer friends often so I usually use them then.

The cheapest I've ever paid for a t-shirt is about $5 but I don't think I've ever paid more than $20 for a shirt.

If gaming related merchandise does not cost a lot of money, I may buy it. I bought Super Mario branded candy at 7-11 once, and it tasted pretty good.

They do appeal to me, specially the tshirts and mugs. But the best merch is still action figures.

I don't really like video game merchandise but if they are very unique ....then I might change my mind.

I do like good figures and figurines after all.

Back