Do most of your PCs and mobile devices have games installed on them?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Yes, most of my PCs including laptops, and tablets have games installed on them. I am a gamer so, I like looking for games to play on my PC and tablets.

I usually prefer playing games instead of doing other video related entertaainment tasks like video, and reading.

Pretty much, though I should have more.

Well yes, though I don't own a whole lot of PCs and mobile devices (about 1 of each to be honest).

I only have one PC and one low-end smartphone. I have games on my PC, but I mostly use my phone for apps.

I have like 4 games on my PC and 2 games on phone. 3 if you count Miitomo, but it's not really a game. I'm not much of a PC gamer. I just wanted to play Undertale. The other 3 I got were games that were gifted to me because I was going to try multiplayer that never happened. I'm not not much of a mobile gamer either. I have Pokemon Go, which I play occasionally when I go out for walks and Fire Emblem Heroes, which I stopped playing because it doesn't have that FE charm.

Yes, I have games on my PC and on my phone. I love playing games whenever I have free time. :)

My laptop has 0 games on it, mainly because it's just for work and also because it's a bit crap to run the good games like Euro Truck Simulator etc. I would love to have a few games on it though so I'll probably upgrade the specs on it sooner or later. My phone has two games - Euro Truck Simualtor :grin: (I think it's just an unofficial copy of the PC game but it is pretty good) and Golf Clash

My tablet has a lot of games on it. As for my PC, I do have a decent amount of games but it's nowhere compared to what I have on my tablet. Then again my tablet has stuff that I've been hoarding when I found out they had disconnects, so yeah >.<

A few but they're really low-end games. They are just games to help pass the time while I'm waiting in line or I'm waiting on something else to happen. I use my computers/devices for other things that games.

I have some games installed on my Pc. I have a lot more games on my iPhone. I prefer to play games on my phone or tablet. It is just a more natural way of playing.

Back