Do you dream about Anime characters?

MartinL

Awards
Credits
I just had a weird dream about Kotori (rewrite) that she had to temporarily leave town, but in that dream I loved her so much and I cried so hard. .I really didn't want her to leave me. Then I woke up and thought Kotori please don't leave me. mp3 Tokyo Ghoul Unravel
How often do you dream about Anime Characters?/ Did they ever appear in your dreams?

Is it weird that I dream about Anime Characters?
download mp3 ringtones free

Last edited:
Hrmmm, nah. I've never dreamed about anime and I'm sure I've watched far more than you have. Just depends on the person.

Uhm... Not recently, no. I think I had a few dreams about some anime characters I was obsessed with in my childhood, like, when I was in elementary school.

I've never dreamed of anime characters, but I did dream of video game characters before. I like there's a bunch I don't remember even though they were cool. Though, I played a ton of Phoenix Wright when I got the trilogy and even after playing Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies, and Spirit of Justice, I kept having nightmares about Godot for some reason. He's the prosecutor from the third game. He's not even scary. He's one of my favorite characters, but for some reason I kept having dreams with him in it and most of them were nightmares. Probably because I had his theme as my morning alarm, but still.

Can't way I've ever dreamed of an anime character, but I will admit that I have had dreams about some of my video game waifus. Oh and I've had dreams about Miku before too.

When I was watching Hunter x Hunter (2011) I was so obsessed with the anime that I dreamed with Gon, Killua and me fighting chimera ants.

Honestly, I never dreamt of anyone. Well I am itachi sama so I don't have to dream

Yes, I do remember I was dreaming about being Ippo Makunouchi from Hajime no Ippo when I was on high school. I just love the movie until now.

Back