froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Yes, I like writing tutorials on my various computer help websites, and blogs. I also enjoy writing topics on forums, and blogs in my spare time.

Yes, I'm actually working on two novels now.

I kind of like writing as a hobby. At the moment it's not really a hobby though cause I get paid to write articles and tutorials but I still enjoy it

I also earn cash to write tutorials, reviews, and articles as well. Most of my revenue comes revenue from Adsense, Squidoo, and affiliate sales from Amazon on my website. I also gotten a lot of paid software for free by agreeing to write a review about their software.

I thought about drawing comics and manga and writing the dialog/text in the text bubbles in comics as a hobby, but never had the time to learn how to draw Manga well enough to share online or offline.

I don't enjoy "writing" too much, but writing as I am now to simply communicate when needed, I do not mind. I absolutely hate writing when it comes to essays and reports. That is probably the worst. Writing tutorials doesn't sound too bad. I actually might would be interested if I got paid for it like froggyboy604 says he does. :pow:

I do enjoy writing on my blog. For forums it actually depends - if the topic engages me I would definitely enjoy posting on it. But on the whole I do not really write in my free time, I would prefer to play games or chat with my friends instead :)

I write essays as practice as I have a paper to take at the end of this year. Other than that I also type on my blog as well as forums. As much as possible, I try to type in proper English with proper grammar so that I may "practice" using English while I'm online as well.

Writing can allow you to express yourself freely, and I really enjoy it.

I guess, I quite like it, typing , not writing. I like typing because I just find I can do it for hours, and do do it for hours :)

I guess, I quite like it, typing , not writing. I like typing because I just find I can do it for hours, and do do it for hours :)

Yeah I'd have to admit writing is much more difficult than typing.
For one, if you've made a mistake, you'd need to strike off your writing while you could just press Backspace or Ctrl + Z on the keyboard if you were typing.
Plus, it's much less strenuous to type than to write, and much quicker too!

I enjoy typing on a computer more then using a pencil and paper to write as well since there are so many short cut keys like CTRL+V (Paste) and CTRL+C which make it so much faster then using a pencil and paper.

Plus, paper can be kind of expensive if you use a lot of it. I also find typing to be easier, and faster then writing for hours which can cause my hand to get tired and cramp.

I like writing about topics which are interesting like gaming, computers, and websites. The best part about writing online is starting a conversation with people who comment on my blogs, forums, and websites.

Yeah. I love discussing on forums because of its higher anonymity. People tend to get less angry when typing as well.

Yeah, I do enjoy writing. I won't randomly write in my spare time unless I'm typing on a forum like this one though. I rarely ever 'write' anything on paper; since I study Maths at uni, I hardly ever write in actual sentences and paragraphs on paper any more. I don't know if this is normal, but I also love] typing out Maths in Latex and making it look awesomely professional.

The only other serious thing I type up is really the occasional post about something in the Bible for my facebook friends who are interested or something.

I guess if I had an important letter ("snail mail") or card to send, I would rather handwrite it to make it more personal.

I like TYPING, but not writing. If you're talking about essays, I can do those but I'd rather prefer typing. Essays, I don't really like because you have to think hard and then write it before your thought disappears...

I honestly can't say I enjoy writing too much. My 10th grade teacher has ruined writing for me because she had us write way to many essays.

I do enjoy writing from time to time...but I am too lazy.
I do start stuff but then I leave it half way....I should seriously get rid of that habit though.

Back