Do you feel rechargeable batteries in the future will be more easier to repair by the user?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Batteries maybe easier to fix in the future as newer rechargeable battery technology is released.

I remember watching a old TV news stories which said there will be liquid batteries where you can replace the liquid battery juice when it no longer works.

But, I feel it would take some time for refillable liquid batteries to be released.

In an age companies are going everything to make their junk not self-repairable, all while making it all less stable and more expensive, and therefore forcing users to pay a big amount of money to only them once something breaks?
I'd say no.

It is unfortunate that most battery companies have owners which only care about earning money by making things which can't be easily repaired by users and third-party repair shops without special tools, and software.

Maybe someday a smaller battery company will make batteries which can be repaired by replacing the battery electrolyte or acid and have replaceable metal connectors when they break.

But, I feel bigger battery companies like Duracell, Energizer, Samsung, and Panasonic are less likely to make repairable batteries because the owner may not care about their batteries ever being repairable, and helping their costumers save money.

Honestly it's kinda hard to imagine.
I don't have a good opinion on rechargeable batteries....so...may be my opinion is a bit biased but I think this is impossible.

Honestly it's kinda hard to imagine.
I don't have a good opinion on rechargeable batteries....so...may be my opinion is a bit biased but I think this is impossible.

There are larger car and motorcycle batteries where you can replace the battery acid and water, and you can re-use the battery case, and metal positive and negative connectors which are connected to the case.

Nope, helped a young person the other day explain what a USB was. Repair a battery? Please no.

I can see some young people hurting themselves trying to fix a battery since battery acid can be unsafe, and unfortunately some people have used battery acid as a weapon to melt people's skin with acid.

Back