Do You Get Sad When You Beat a Game?

GracefulAssassin

Mori Hater
Awards
Credits
Depending on the game. I get sad mostly just when I finish a Kingdom Hearts game. I don't know why, but finishing any game in the series makes me sad.

Last few games I got sad when done playing was person 3 and 4. I got so wrapped up in the story and characters it sucked knowing I wouldn't learn more about them.

I feel the same about Kingdom Hearts. It takes so long for the next game, so it disappoints me to finish one.

I only get sad when a game has lame unlockables after beating the game such as Dirge of Ceberus and Castlevania Circle of the moon.

I wouldn't say necessarily sad... lol I'm happy to beat the game but of course the idea of having nothing more to play is sometimes not so good.

I guess I recall getting a little down after beating Sonic the Hedgehog 3 for the first time. That game was awesome, but after it ended I wasn't drowning in a sea of everlasting sadness or anything like that. My reaction was more like "Geez. Now I have to find something else to do." I think "sad" would overstate how I felt about the situation.

Speaking of things that make me sad to watch, here's Shadow the hedgehog.

10526849_gal.jpg

Back