Do You Guys Believe?

GracefulAssassin

Mori Hater
Awards
Credits
Okay, so some people say that supernatural occurrences are a bunch of bull. Well let me just say that THAT is a bunch of bull. Supernatural things can happen, I mean, I don't believe in god, but there has been some weird stuff going on over the past 100 years or so, like aliens, ghosts, etc. Let me give background to my story of the supernatural:

It was the summer of 2009 I believe because I was almost 13, and I was going into 8th grade. I was moving across the town I used to live in, so one of my best friends invited me to go to Cape Cod with him because I was going to the other school in town. The reason why he was even going is because his dad got a job offer to teach their for the summer, and he told his dad I was moving, so they invited me for a week. The drive there was pretty boring, so I'll skip to when we go to the house we were staying at. It was a nice house. Anyway, we went around the neighborhood to meet the neighbors. They were mostly nice, like one family of assholes, but the rest were nice, except one family.

Now they were strange, and when I mean strange, I mean imagine the strangest thing you know then multiply that by the second weirdest thing you know, and add 5. (That was a joke...) We didn't stay for long before I wanted to leave, and the fact that they seemed like they wanted to get rid of us immediately.

The family consisted of a mom and dad about 40, a daughter my age (she was cute ;) ), and a boy that was almost 1. So, a few days went by, and I was enjoying it there, so I asked my parents if I could stay for another week, and they said sure (I've known this friend for about four years at this point). One day, which i believe was a Thursday, the strange neighbors had screaming coming from their house. I passed it off as an argument, and didn't pay much attention to it, until it happened again, and again, and again, and always at night. It was really annoying, so we called the cops on them. It continued, and I just started to ignore it.

A few days later, like 5 days before I was going back, the screaming stopped, and I was relieved, but the strange thing was, everything stopped at their house. Lights were never on, everything always stayed the same, never looked liked it was touched, so me and my friend went to check out what was going on. We knocked, waited a minute, looked inside: nothing. It was really creepy, but I was so fascinated that I extended the trip by another week.

The day i was supposed to go back, we heard screaming again, so we went to check out the house while there was noises. Keep in mind that this was at night, and when we went over there, no lights were on, we tried to look in, but we couldn't see a thing, and all we heard were screams. And these screams weren't like the previous screams, these were terrified shrieks. We went around to the back of the house, and saw a shovel with freshly dug up dirt. We were incredibly scared, so we called the cops, although we watched the shovel from a distance to make sure this wasn't a prank or something.

The cops came, screams still coming from the 4 dug up holes, but when they dug it up, all that was there were the clothes of the neighbors, and some piles of bones. I was in complete shock, I was basically scared shit-less. Me and my friend decided it would be best to leave the next day, and even his dad resigned from the job. We actually left two days later. The day before we left, we first went to look at the house, absolutely nothing. Everything, just gone like that. We went around to the back to check out the graves, but nothing was there either, not even the cops. We started to get worried a little, so we went back to the house. Right before we went in, we saw something in the sky. It was like a gray color, and you would think of a standard UFO, but no, this one was weird. It started splitting into six, regrouping, splitting off one by one, then repeating the process.

All I did when I saw was just stare. My friend got his dad, and we just watched. Some neighbors were watching too, so we knew we weren't just seeing things. We got back home the next day, and I told my parents. They didn't believe a thing because they couldn't find it in the papers or anything like that, which came off odd to me and my friend too. So believe me or not, it happened. The end. (I suck with endings.)

Yes, I believe in Supernatural events since there are many stories of people saying they experience supernatural events, and no one came up with proof that Ghosts and supernatural events don't exist.

I find it strange when people do not believe in supernatural things because they say it as if they have explored the universe, or have died and come back.

I have to know, did you just make this up or did it really happen?

(and I did some line spacing because it bothers me if text is all in one big bulk.)

I believe. It's the fact that people don't want to believe what they don't know or can't see. Just like how so many people just can't believe that there can be other life forms in space, no matter how big the universe is. Like we have to be the center of attention.

I actually did not make it up. lol That's what my friends ask. I mean, I can understand if someone thinks it is far-fetched, but I am not imaginative in the slightest. The most artistic thing I can think of is a stick figure. XD And yeah, the spaces make it look better, haha.

And honestly, I think because of religion people are reluctant to agree, but that's an argument for another day.

What? Oh, no. I may have worded it wrong. Obviously the UFO was no more, but the graves were empty, filled up, and the cops never made a story about it. Probably thought it was a prank, because honestly, it seemed like it would be, but you could tell it wasn't. See, the thing about these stories is that if you were not the person to see it first hand, it's hard to imagine it.

If you are saying that you want to, go ahead. It is always interesting to hear others' stories. If you guys are interested, there is a book about 1 supernatural story in each state. I have it, don't remember it's name, but it is incredibly interesting.

What? Oh, no. I may have worded it wrong. Obviously the UFO was no more, but the graves were empty, filled up, and the cops never made a story about it. Probably thought it was a prank, because honestly, it seemed like it would be, but you could tell it wasn't. See, the thing about these stories is that if you were not the person to see it first hand, it's hard to imagine it.

So then the house you've been seeing is full of furniture but is empty when you leave. When the cops checked out the graves there was screaming coming from the graves and after they check things out the graves are covered back up and no news story and somewhere along the way you see a strange UFO.

Talk about a hot spot for the unnatural.

It's all connected from what I saw. When the cops came, there was screaming, and an empty house, so because of that, I am thinking they dismissed the story. Tape recorders plus an already empty house= good prank call, no? So they probably though "what a waste of time." The UFO came the next day or so, and we saw it, along with a few neighbors, like one or two, although the neighborhood wasn't too big. And I wouldn't call it a hot spot. My friend's dad goes back there once in awhile, doesn't see anything like that.

I have a couple. First one was around an old house that I lived at, there was a couple who lived there. One day the guy caught his girlfriend cheating, he got infuriated, got an axe and killed them both. Then himself. The "spirit" I guess use to lurk around the house still. And in my backyard we had some wild chickens in the neighborhood that would jump around other yards. On another day, both chickens had stuck their heads into the dirt with their bodies lifted in the air, head supporting them. Obviously they died from suffocation. I use to hear tapping noises on my window, with nothing around it. Looked outside, nothing & no noises. Went back into bed and it started again.

On the final day, my uncle and parents were using a Ouija board. And we had a glass door towards the outside. They had started and I looked into the darkness and saw the guy walking backwards with an axe and looking straight at me. Scared the hell out of me. I was only like 9 years old.

I will never forgot the horrible grin he had on his face..

This is true, it happened, believe it if you wish.

I'm getting shivers right now for some reason, but did you talk to these ghost people once? Anything seem odd about them?

I have a couple. First one was around an old house that I lived at, there was a couple who lived there. One day the guy caught his girlfriend cheating, he got infuriated, got an axe and killed them both. Then himself. The "spirit" I guess use to lurk around the house still. And in my backyard we had some wild chickens in the neighborhood that would jump around other yards. On another day, both chickens had stuck their heads into the dirt with their bodies lifted in the air, head supporting them. Obviously they died from suffocation. I use to hear tapping noises on my window, with nothing around it. Looked outside, nothing & no noises. Went back into bed and it started again.

On the final day, my uncle and parents were using a Ouija board. And we had a glass door towards the outside. They had started and I looked into the darkness and saw the guy walking backwards with an axe and looking straight at me. Scared the hell out of me. I was only like 9 years old.

I will never forgot the horrible grin he had on his face..

This is true, it happened, believe it if you wish.

That, would scare me shitless. Real or not.

I'm getting shivers right now for some reason, but did you talk to these ghost people once? Anything seem odd about them?
Who are you referring to? Me or ILVS?

And ILVS, that is scary as shit. lol Why are ghosts so god damn creepy?

Oh, well yeah. I mentioned in the story that when we were going around introducing ourselves to the neighbors, we visited them. They were really off-pudding, and anyone would be creeped out to be around them.

Back