Do you have any gaming themed tattoos?

Westwood

Full GL Member
Credits
I've been considering a small gaming tattoo in my wrist, just something that would pledge my allegiance to my faction in Ingress LOL.

Do you have any gaming tattoos, big or small, or are you planning on getting any?

I used to joke about getting a Triforce on my hand. However, I have no real interest in getting a tattoo.

I used to joke about getting a Triforce on my hand. However, I have no real interest in getting a tattoo.

Hand is probably the worst place to get tattooed to - after your face.
I'm also going to keep all my (future) tattoos on my arms, and maybe legs and back so that they're easy to cover if need be. Not that I'd be ashamed of them, but there are occasions when that's just the better call to make.

Turn your joke into reality ;)

I don't have any tattoos but if I got any they would probably be badass artwork of Fawful or Dimentio. Eh, but I probably won't get them anyway, heard they're painful.

I have to be honest, I expected you to already have a Mario RPG esque tattoo. But yeah, that'd definitely be painful.

If it were anything, it'd be something Zelda related for sure, but I just don't ever see myself getting one. Not unless Breath of the Wild completely changes my outlook on life, which I'm sure it will and already kind of has. XD

Thought about it but I'm not sure if I would be able to commit to something like that monetarily as well as for potentially the rest of my life.

Back