Do you have anything Game-Related?

NintendoChannel

And here we are!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Do you have ANYTHING in your house game-related?
Like: Action Figures, Electronics, T-shirts, Plush Dolls, Cardboard Cut-Outs, Tattoos, Hats, Pens, Cups, Magazines, Calenders, Posters or Clothing?

If you want, even go as far as limited addition items!

Anyway, these are what I have:

Knuckles Figure:
HNI_0058.jpg

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Poster (Side#1)
HNI_0059.jpg

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Poster (Side#2)
HNI_0060.jpg

Naruto (Since it's also a game as well as the well-known Anime) Leaf Shenobi Headband.
HNI_0062.jpg

That's all I can be bothered to share, I'm so excited to see what everyone else, has got!

A Ness shirt
Ness hat
A sonic shirt
2 Mario shirts
Majora's Mask shirt
Mario wristband
Zelda wristband

That's pretty much it.

This topic... may be just a bit too broad. o_O;;

Maybe we should JUST post limited edition things we have on display in our homes.

I'm not sure what I have here, but I can take some pictures next time I am home.
Oh don't worry!
biggrin.png
You don't have to post everything you have, just anything, my friend and sure, I'd love to see some pictures!

I've got a few Mario and Marvel toys. Might post a picture whenever i find the camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pikachu plushie
Sonic plushie
Sonic action figure
Tails action figure
Some McDonalds stuff
A Triforce shirt.

Oh that reminds me that I have a Pikachu plush and Charmander plush.

I can't get pictures but....

5 Yoshi's Island DS plush toys (you can Google those they'll show up pretty quickly - I got Red, Yellow, Black, White, and Green)
Quite a few Mario T-Shirts and a Boo hoodie that I got yesterday.
The Mario figure sets 1 and 2.
Tails and Shadow mini-figs (Darn it, I can never find Sonic.)
A Pikachu plush that's quite large.
A HUGE Yoshi plush I won at a fair about two years ago (actually my Dad won it for me, heh.).
That's just the MAIN stuff. I have cr@ploads more, such as Pokemon figures.

I can't get any pictures of my own, but I can find them on Google. Err, here's what I could find:
I have all of the figures in this photo except for the red, blue and pink Yoshis and Luigi:
sell-super-mario-action-figure-8pcs-set.jpg

Small picture(It is the only photo I could find), but here is my Sonic action figure:
140.jpg

Um, I have a few Sonic shirts, and maybe 1 Mario shirt.

I can't get any pictures of my own, but I can find them on Google. Err, here's what I could find:
I have all of the figures in this photo except for the red, blue and pink Yoshis and Luigi:
sell-super-mario-action-figure-8pcs-set.jpg

Small picture(It is the only photo I could find), but here is my Sonic action figure:
140.jpg

Um, I have a few Sonic shirts, and maybe 1 Mario shirt.
Wow, a lot of people seem to have this Sonic figure...

Here's one of the things I brought with me to college (most of my collections are at home). I collect all ghost-type Pokemon toys and plushies as well as Pokeballs. Missing here would be the normal Pokeball, which I didn't put in the display case since it messed with the balance of the arrangement.
tongue.gif

The portable/stackable Pokemon display case is one of my favorite little toys. [attachment=150:grin:SCF2420.JPG]

Here's one of the things I brought with me to college (most of my collections are at home). I collect all ghost-type Pokemon toys and plushies as well as Pokeballs. Missing here would be the normal Pokeball, which I didn't put in the display case since it messed with the balance of the arrangement.
tongue.gif

The portable/stackable Pokemon display case is one of my favorite little toys. [attachment=150:grin:SCF2420.JPG]
Need... a pokemon plushie...

I have a crap-load of game stuff in my possession. Not as much as the die-hard collectors, of course, but a respectable stash nonetheless. One of these days I'll take a bunch of pictures and post them here. I've got action figures, t-shirts, posters, candy, trading cards, a Nintendo lunchbox, and even a Mario Kart alarm clock.

I have a crap-load of game stuff in my possession. Not as much as the die-hard collectors, of course, but a respectable stash nonetheless. One of these days I'll take a bunch of pictures and post them here. I've got action figures, t-shirts, posters, candy, trading cards, a Nintendo lunchbox, and even a Mario Kart alarm clock.
Wow... theft is a bad thing. Only kidding, I'll sure enjoy your pictures!

Back