Do you have more games or more apps on your cellphone?

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Which do you have more on your cellphone: games or apps? If you haven't counted them so far, take a few minutes to do so.

more apps, my phone can't handle games very well without getting hot.

I don't use a cell phone anymore. But, my old prepaid flip cell phone came with a few pre-installed apps like a note taking app, calculator, calander, address book, web browser, etc, and back in the past all mobile games costed money. But, I did buy a few games for my cellphone with my left over prepaid credits because the credits expire after a month. I owned a Project Gotham racing game, Tetris game with Anime girls, and Contra sidescrolling game.

On my tablet, I have more apps because most of the apps on my Nvidia Shield tablet can't be uninstalled until I root my tablet, and those pre-bundled apps take up a lot of space. I have a few big games install which take up most of the space on my tablet where I uninstall most apps except for a few apps which I use. I notice if my storage drive become too full, my tablet is not as fast.

The 16GB of storage on the Nvidia Shield Tablet is not a lot of space because Android, and pre-bundled non-removable apps take up a lot of storage, and most big mobile games use many MBs to GBs of storage sometimes.

I plan on getting a 128GB MicroSD card to install more games someday when bigger size 128GB cards cost less money.

Last edited:
I barely have time to play games on my phone to be honest. I only have one game at the moment and it's more for when I'm out and about on the bus and I have nothing else to do.

I think I have more apps than games. About the only game I play on my phone is Clash Royale.

More apps. Only games I bothered with were Pokemon GO and Super Mario Run, and I don't play either any more.

I have lots of apps on my phone than games. I only have 4 games and played mostly during breaks when I'm at work. I am actually into e-books right now.

I usually have two games maximum on my phone, i just replace them every time i see a new game that entice me. I have more apps because of my work and and my needs during travels.

Yes, I have a plenty of application on my phone and some of them I don't know how to use. I also have games installed both offline and online games. I installed some offline games in a case that I don't have any internet connection and want to past some time. I can play it.

Currently, I have a total of 17 apps on my mobile phone. Most of them are games and photo or image editing apps.

Which do you have more on your cellphone: games or apps? If you haven't counted them so far, take a few minutes to do so.

Well I only have 6 games on my phone Tower Conquest, 2 chess Games, Mini StarCraft Game, 2 Trivia Games so that's 5 games vs 32 Apps.

More apps brecause we need those apps. There are a few games to while away the time while waiting for someone or queueing in a line, but I play my game mostly on my pc or tab, but seldom on my cellphone. I'm still using my old blackberry qwerty type and there is no room for playing games the way it's played on my pc. But I have apps for news, the bible, facebook, dictionary, etc.

I don't have games on my phones. I'm saving my battery for some important calls. Installing games to my phone cause of overheating and drain my battery fast. I have no interest on installing games on my phones.

Before I did have a lot of games than apps, like racing games, role playing games, online games, puzzle games and many more, but due to memory problems I am forced to delete most games just to be able to expand my phone's memory for pictures and other stuff.
When I started studying Japanese my phone has a lot more Japanese applications like dictionary, reviewer, flash cards and other things that would help me to be a able to learn Japanese faster.
Even now I still have a lot more Japanese application than games, I guess it is also because I haven't found the game that I would really like to play.

Back