Do you have snacks while gaming?

Yeah, but I try to be careful. I don't do it often though.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

It depends................. and most of the time, I do end up in messy situations because of that(_ _)

I used to eat a lot whilst gaming - very unhealthy combination though, so now I just have a bottle of water and ignore any desire to snack.

Sometimes.  Sometimes I even end up eating dinner while still playing video games, if I'm addicted enough.  Or not, I often simply forget to eat in general...

Usually always. I have snacks with me for almost anything though, haha. I'm always hungry. When I get really into a game though I usually forget about eating in the first place. A good gaming session is always made better with some good snacks nearby just in case, though! 

I never mix the two.  I either sit and enjoy eating or sit and enjoy gaming.  I am too paranoid that I will make a mess or damage the controller/mouse/keyboard with any food.  I do sometimes have a drink near me while I'm gaming.

Sometimes I do but only when I am playing an easy level.
Otherwise, I wouldn't dare look away from the screen.

I usually don't eat while gaming because it distracts me. Also, I don't want my keyboard and mouse to become dirty.

before I used to, but now I would rather snack while watching some movies. But while gaming, I would have water on a separate table, away from the PC... I get clumsy sometimes... haha

I try to avoid eating snacks whilst gaming because I don't want my controller to get dirty. I prefer to have a drink though. Doesn't mean I always avoid eating though, although I'll try to stick to things like biscuits and chocolate.

It depends on the game for me. The cleanliness of my controller/mouse isn't as important to me as the comfort of a good snack lol - especially since they can always be cleaned or replaced.

If a game is a slower paced game that doesn't require much shooting, or if it's in a slow-spot for a game that is intense, I'll snack. If it's a game where you constantly have to be alert...not so much worth risking a death for a few chips :p

I used to have all kind of snacks and drink around me, so I would not have to go to the kitchen to eat proper food. Even though I got pretty disgusted when I realized what a mess I have made. :oops:

But I stopped doing this, as the bad habit made me gain a lot of weight and getting rid of it very hard. :(

Nope, I like to fully concentrate on the game while gaming. No snacking allowed while flying in my F-14B Tomcat or F-15C Eagle or F/A-18C Hornet Cockpits lol

Last edited:
Back