Do you keep games or return them when you have completed them.

Do you return your game or not?

• Yes I usually return every game I beat after a while.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Maybe It depends on the game.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No I never return games even If im done with them.

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

Ungravitify

Awards
Credits
Hey guys just wanted to know what everyone does I honestly return games when im done with them cause I won't likely play them again unless I really got attached to them I'd still hang on to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, once I beat a game I keep it. I'll eventually want to play it again.

same here, i used to sell my games after i beat them but i learned that after so long ill get this feeling where i want to play it again and not be able to because i sold it. so now i just keep all the games i buy

as said above, no i like keeping my games after i beat them because i will later get a craving to play them all over again. and for collector reasons.

but also after you beat a game all the way, certain games you will like finding new ways to kill your character and have fun doing it. i.e. Super Mario 64

I generally don't return/resell games. Simply because I like to replay them fairly regularly.

i resell f the game was bad or just fun one time. i have trouble playing a game again that wasnt realy AWESOMCREDABLCOOL, ya know what i mean? sometimes.. you just are better off selling well the prices are high. or hoping one day they get uber high liek FF7 did for a bit.

I keep all my games. Unless I don't like them. Like Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion. I beat SMS with all 120 stars. What more do I do? Nothing. So I got rid of it. I beat LM at least 4 or 5 times in a day after memorizing it all. I thought I would never play it again.

I want both of them back so much.

Nope! I keep mine when ever I beat them. I then just erase the data or start a new file and do it all over again. Plus don't forget about replay value (not action replay value): you may have finished the main story or plot, but don't forget that it is never beat until you get everything.

To be more specific, here are some examples:

Pokémon: Register every Pokémon into your Pokédex and get your diploma!

Zelda: Get every heart piece, every item and upgrade, complete all side quests, etc.

Banjo-Kazooie: Get every jiggy, note, jinjo, cheato page, etc.

Crash Bandicoot: Get every gem and platnium relic and get 100+%

Spyro: 100% by collecting all gems, freeing/recovering all dragons/eggs/faries, etc.

There are many things that you should do to get 100% completion, or just start over.

For me it depends on how good the game is and if it has online multiplayer. Also, how rare the game is. If I feel I will pick it up again in the future for any reason (Like my Code of Princess I got bored with after the fourth day) then I'll hang onto it.

It depends on the game,even if its a good game that I enjoyed,sometimes I can only see myself playing through it once and in that case,I'd want to resell or trade it. I didn't know how to explain my reasoning to Porkman when I sold him KH:3D:grin:DD. Even though it was one of the best 3DS games I've played,I only see myself playing it one time so I rather not waste it.

​But on the other hand sometimes I'll find games that I only play once and I'll keep them because they feel like "gems" to me,such as the No More Heroes games.(not that KH:3D:grin:DD isn't gem worthy) A game has to really resonate with me to want to keep it as a trophy.

KH:3D:grin:DD was great but some games don't impact me the way that some others do. I'm weird,I guess. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I never sell games or return them.
I just keep stuff....you could call me as a collector in that aspect.

I usually keep games, even after I've beaten them. Usually I'll get a bit nostalgic and go back to play a game I've already beaten.

All of my games are digital downloaded so I can't return them after I have finished them.

I usually keep my games because they have sentimental value. But, I may sell my games or give them away someday if I needed money, or don't have the space in my room.

This is something that I used to do all the time back in the renting days. Rent the game, attempt to beat the game, request for an extension, then go pay extra... (it would be like an extra $5 fee) then totally beat the game. And then go return it back.

And when I was able to get my own ps3, I would do the same, except buy the game, beat the game, then return it back. It honestly felt like a chore. However I have got to the point where I chose to keep the game, and then try to attempt 100% completion.

Back