Do you like Indie Games?

Massacre

Full GL Member
Credits
At steam there are several indie games out there, ones which are from new game developers and also from reputed ones. As most of them are fun to play with less commitments.

Which indie games do you like?

I'm not a huge fan of them to be honest. Played a few on the xbox 360 and they're fun but not the best

Haven't played many, but I would really like to play the cuphead game.

Eh, depends on the game. Played a few, and if Shovel Knight counts, I enjoyed that. But I do prefer the more mainstream, big budget games overall.

Yea Shovel Knight is a nice game a good game to play if you are bored. It comes under Indie and Retro.

It's also (in my opinion) the one 'retraux' game that feels... well, like a decently advanced title for its system. Most of them use retro stylings to get away with graphics considered bad even for the time.

It's also (in my opinion) the one 'retraux' game that feels... well, like a decently advanced title for its system. Most of them use retro stylings to get away with graphics considered bad even for the time.

there is nothing wrong with Shovel knight's graphics, that's the kind of games I grew up with after all :p

As i see you are nintendo fan, you could give a go with Bastion. Certainly a game where you could have fun.

there is nothing wrong with Shovel knight's graphics, that's the kind of games I grew up with after all :p

That's what I mean. There's nothing wrong with its graphics, they look amazing (yet plausible for a NES game).

Compared to a lot of other indie games, which say they're 'retro' but would actually look BAD on the system they claim to be in the style of.

Back