Do you like mobile games where your characters move automatically, and you can just jump, and shoot?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Sidescrolling games like Flappy Birds where the character moves by themselves can be fun. 3D based sidescroller games like Temple Run, and Subway surfer are okay games where I can also move left, right, and jump.

Have you tried Legacy of Discord? there's a same way where you have the option for "auto" or "stop auto", it's kind of fun especially if you have to do some chores you can just leave it for a while completely. Yeah Subway surfer is fun, I have it on my ipad :grin: it's kind of a timing game :grin:

Have you tried Legacy of Discord? there's a same way where you have the option for "auto" or "stop auto", it's kind of fun especially if you have to do some chores you can just leave it for a while completely. Yeah Subway surfer is fun, I have it on my ipad :grin: it's kind of a timing game :grin:

I have not played Legacy of Discord. It does sound like a fun game. I check it out.

I feel those flying airplane games where the airplane automatically fly upwards while you shoot as many enemy planes as possible can be fun as well.

Back