Do you like riding on Fast things like sports cars, roller coasters, skateboards, motorbikes, and sp

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Yes, I love the feeling of speed riding down a mountain on a snowboard, rolling down a hill on a skateboard, riding on a roller coaster, fast car, and biking down a hill.

I never experience riding on a motorbike, or being on a speed boat, but I like to experience it at least once in my lifetime even if I'm not the driver, I'll be happy sitting on the back of a motorcycle or speed boat.

Out of all the things listed, I have only been on a roller coaster. I like roller coasters that aren't too scary, too high, or too fast.

i don't own a car but i really do love rollercoasters. there's just something a conventional vehicle cannot offer. too bad tickets are not free to the amusement park.. blah

Roallercoasters and Skies, are just awesome.
The bigger, higher, faster, the better

I wish there were rollercoasters instead of public transport (buses, taxis etc) wouldn't that make boring daily routine a little more fun xD

I love rollercoasters, although I'm also TERRIFIED to get on them. Generally I can't go on one by myself, because I need someone to grab onto once it gets really scary and it's weird to do that to a stranger, lol. :laugh: For ones like Space Mountain, though, I can go by myself.

I HATE those rocking boat rides, though! You know, the ones that are shaped like a Viking ship or something and the more you rock the higher up you go, until you're nearly vertical? Scary!

I actually love riding fast things. I love myself a thrill, and not to be cocky, but I am not scared of that stuff. Roller coasters are so much fun and not scary at all!

I love driving fast cars and I have experienced being on a motorbike doing 180mph. And to everyone terrified of thrill seeking - It wouldn't be fun if you weren't scared.

I do like riding them but I get nervous too.
It's kinda hard to explain but yeah I do like riding I suppose.

Back