Do you like to speed a lot?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Credits
One thing that most drivers are warned about is on not over speeding. But a lot of them out there don't listen and always speed like a bat out of hell.

I don't speed too much because you will find it harder to control the care when something goes wrong.

Depends on the area or if I'm going down a hill. I once got to speed on an open road highway, that was fun.

No, I don't. Overspeeding kills all the time. You will lose control easily when you're overspeeding. It's why I don't consider it unless it's a case of an emergency.

Sometimes I do a bit, usually if I’m over excited or upset. I try not to drive when I’m emotional now. ^^;

It is a choice. You can slow down instead of putting innocent people in extreme danger.

It is a choice. You can slow down instead of putting innocent people in extreme danger.
The driver is also putting himself in extreme danger too. Unless the person have a death wish, this shouldn't be done.

That’s why I don’t drive when I’m emotional. I used to as a teenager and in my early twenties, but I don’t want someone to d1e because of me.

I don't like speeding because speeding usually causes a car to use more gas, and could cause car parts to break sooner than expected. There is always a chance that a car is poorly assembled with loose screws and bolts, leaking motor oil, or a mechanic did not correctly install a part like a wheel, and speeding could make the situation worst if a car is speeding too fast with a car which is having problems.

That’s why I don’t drive when I’m emotional. I used to as a teenager and in my early twenties, but I don’t want someone to d1e because of me.
When you're too happy or too sad, it's not a good time to drive or even make any decisions. Your bearings are off, which makes it impossible to get things right.

Back