Do you listen to music while you are on the computer or doing someother stationary task?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Yes, I listen to music while I'm on the computer or sitting unless I am watching a video or playing a game. I don't listen to music when I'm doing something really important like doing my taxes.

Usually when i am on forums i listen to music, otherwise i just post post post.

hmm i listen to music pretty often when surfing the web. but i just forget music when i need to do something important because i don't wanna mess the thing. but music is great while doing art etc creative :lmao:

I used to listen to music a lot more than I do now! Now I'm always on the verge of putting on a video or something so I almost never do.

Most of the time, yes.
If I talk to some guys via Skype or something, I don't, though.

Yesss. I listen to music when I am doing anything on my computer unless it requires a lot of thinking, like writing an essay or reading for school. It helps everything go by nicely.

Yea almost everything besides watching a video lol. It really helps me concentrate. Well, any sound really. Right now I'm streaming South Park "Make Love, Not Warcraft" episode from SouthParkStudios.com. It's a really funny episode and surprisingly I haven't played Worldcraft in a hour or two lol.

Absolutely! I listen to music while doing homework, on Facebook, and posting on forums. I play music 24/7.

Of course man! I listen to music 24/7. I take my headphones everywhere. I am currently saving to buy these sick earbuds so I can keep listening everywhere I go http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-SKULLCANDY-GREEN-INKD-INKD-HEADPHONE-EARBUD-/200572982130?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item2eb314d372

Of course man! I listen to music 24/7. I take my headphones everywhere. I am currently saving to buy these sick earbuds so I can keep listening everywhere I go http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-SKULLCANDY-GREEN-INKD-INKD-HEADPHONE-EARBUD-/200572982130?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item2eb314d372

Skullcandy earbuds are the best! Although a little expensive-- but totally worth the price.

Back