Do you mingle with your coworkers?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Credits
When it comes to having anything to do with my coworkers, as long as it's office related, we would socialize and get along very well. It's what's going to make working together very smooth and hitch free.

But once it's after work, I don't mingle with anyone. I have this mindset to get to work, do my job and go home. No one is really your friend at work. We are all there to make money and go home.

Me and some co-workers are in a bi-weekly DnD group, rather fun :)

I respect myself at work. I can never be in the working environment where it is a must to mingle with anybody. It is not my style.

I always have a limit to how I get too close with everyone including my colleagues at work. Over familiarity reduces your worth in the eyes of people.

I have some decent co-workers. A majority are of similar age or younger than me. We all like animations, games, and music.

I can't say that I've ever hung out with my co-workers. Not at my current job and I don't think I ever hung out with any at my last job either. There's people I've talked to occasionally but I can't think of someone I've hung out with outside of work.

I still hang out with 2 that I met and befriended a few years ago.

I can't say that I've ever hung out with my co-workers. Not at my current job and I don't think I ever hung out with any at my last job either. There's people I've talked to occasionally but I can't think of someone I've hung out with outside of work.
If you're not having the feelings and vibes to get close to any of them, it's better to listen to your instincts. I've always done it that way with friends.

It's very crucial to maintain a clear boundary between work and personal life. Don't get me wrong, being friendly with coworkers is important as it will create harmonious work environment, but it's also advisable to prioritize your personal time too.

Back