Do you own a HDTV?

both my grandparents do, most of my aunts and uncles have one, most of my friends have one, my parents have a small one. but I don't!
sad0049.gif

I read that Sharp, Toshiba, Philips, and Samsung HDTV are pretty good, too.

Also, check out OLED HDTV. I read they had better black levels compared to LCD and don't have the burn-in problems that Plasma TV have.

I still use a RCA 19" analog set with the converter box hooked up, yet I do not have enough funds to get a HDTV set.

I think all our TV's are high def. now (but our kitchen one in our golfvillia isn't I think...). I have 3 TV's but I never use any of them -_- (one in my upstairs room, one in my basement room and one in my room in my golfvilla) kinda a waste of money for me :squint:

QUOTE (Ketsueki @ December 16, 2008 06:35 pm) I think all our TV's are high def. now (but our kitchen one in our golfvillia isn't I think...). I have 3 TV's but I never use any of them -_- (one in my upstairs room, one in my basement room and one in my room in my golfvilla) kinda a waste of money for me :squint:
Ever thought of hooking them all up to have a multi-display computer?

I read somewhere you can use your HDYV as monitors for your PC.

That sounds really cool, I never use my TV... at all *looks at dusty TV* well good thing I opted to get the cheaper one...

It's white, yucky X( dad said I couldn't get the black one

QUOTE (Resurgence @ December 20, 2008 05:12 pm) Yes we have HDTV and man is it awesome!
Cool what brand and model do you own?

Back