Do you play a big game over the holiday?

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I usually start a big, long game over the holiday periods so that I have enough time to get through something since I have a fair amount of time off over the holiday weeks. Do you do the same? Which game(s) will you be playing over Christmas?

hehe I don't celebrate holidays. But my g/f and I did play Electronic Banking Monopoly the other day. She crushed me, ending up with over 120 mil!!

Usually once summer comes around I make sure to pull out a big RPG game to work on. It passes the summer pretty well.

hehehe I've "beaten" very few PC games. But then again, I play a lot of sandbox games, so... :grin:

Even during the holidays I don't tend to have enough time to sit and complete a game, I only wish I did have as I have so many games I would like to sit and finish that it would be nice. I may attempt to this holiday but I don't see it happening.

I tend to take my time with PC games. I could spend months playing through them and often alternate between games.

We just got Fallout 4 and I have a feeling it will take awhile to finish! :grin:

Depends on the RPG. Let's just say 'anything that's not a sandbox game' is one I can complete 100% of in well under a week.
I don't play games like that. I enjoy eating and sleeping. :grin:

I rarely "finish" any game. I just play until I get bored then I move on to another game. lol

Back