Do you play as female character online?

Yeah, there's this particular online game that I play and I prefer being female character just because the armours looks soooo good compared to the male armours.
Saying that the Female character is so good looking and sexy :p I agree and they get to be made like that lol

Also, when I see a female in-game I always think it's a real female but the player is a male and hard to tell at times

Yeah, there's this particular online game that I play and I prefer being female character just because the armours looks soooo good compared to the male armours.

Actually, I sometimes play a female character in single player games too, but it’s for a totally different reason than the time I did it in multiplayer. I just prefer to watch female character models for hours on end than male ones, because they’re pretty.

Saying that the Female character is so good looking and sexy :p I agree and they get to be made like that lol

Also, when I see a female in-game I always think it's a real female but the player is a male and hard to tell at times
That isn't what I said lol. The female armours look good on the character compared to the male armours that look bulky and less rich. But it's not always necessarily the case, it's just in this particular game.

That isn't what I said lol. The female armours look good on the character compared to the male armours that look bulky and less rich. But it's not always necessarily the case, it's just in this particular game.

females do have that appeal, or plot as cm2 cm2 puts it.

females do have that appeal, or plot as cm2 cm2 puts it.

Indeed, and I prefer playing a manly/100% male main character in a game with nice female characters' PLOT designs lol

Last edited:
When I make characters, they are usually to subvert typical archetypes. I like the concept of badass people who aren't always typically hench and muscle-bound. I think it's kind of telling that some people can't even imagine themself as a women in a fantasy setting. And yes, it actually helps me sort out the kind of people I want to associate with online if they're going to be creepy or sexist to some random artificial woman.

I did have a female pilot on EVE On-line. Most of the other players I talked to knew I was a guy.

Back