Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

luispas

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
This is one of my favorite mobile games. It's a card game, where you make your desk with tons of different cards. It's online so you are gonna face someone else from around the globe and when you win you receive prices. The prices are: Stars and chests.
On the chests you will find more cards. You can upgrade your cards.
Those are the basics.​

A card game?? I thought it was a copy of Clash of Clans? But a turn based strategy game. I think I had it once but didn't play it much. It appeared sort of like a tower defence game to me at first. I've never seen it as a card game. Are you sure that you have played it? Hmmm...

Anyway, so yes and no. I've played it but not much at all. I don't like these sorts of games because I like them so much if that makes sense? It's just that they take up so much of my time lol I can be playing these types of games for hours and not get much done because of all that playing!

So I try not to play these types of addictive games that much anymore as it can be quite counter-productive for me.

Do you know what I mean? :grin:

A card game?? I thought it was a copy of Clash of Clans? But a turn based strategy game. I think I had it once but didn't play it much. It appeared sort of like a tower defence game to me at first. I've never seen it as a card game. Are you sure that you have played it? Hmmm...

Anyway, so yes and no. I've played it but not much at all. I don't like these sorts of games because I like them so much if that makes sense? It's just that they take up so much of my time lol I can be playing these types of games for hours and not get much done because of all that playing!

So I try not to play these types of addictive games that much anymore as it can be quite counter-productive for me.

Do you know what I mean? :grin:
Well, you're right, is not a 100% card game, but you collect cards for upgrade your monsters. That's what I tried to say haha
I got you, is better to stay a little away from these type of games, sometimes.

Never tried it, but ofc I heard about the game. When I'm playing with my free games this is one of the ones that pops up as an advertisement. I never try these kind of games, even if it could be good. Maybe one day when I'm extremely bored I'll try it. :grin:

Yes. I've been playing this game for over a year now and I love it. It is all about strategy and skill. It is also a great time killer. And they have a 2v2 game now with new events every week.

Last edited:
I had played this online game before but it's really not my favorite game. This is actually a strategy online game similar to Clash of Clans. I still play the Clash of Clans though. I think this is the best game that was created better than Boom Beach and Clash Royale.

I have played this before until they ruined it.

A lot of stupid updates...

I didn't understand what its gameplay although I also played the Clash of Clan that affiliated with it and it didn't caught my attention to play with it.There is no excitement on it I can see it with watching my friend while playing it and it's look boring no discrimination here it's only my opinion so I hope no one will hurt about it, it's your decision on what you understand on what I am saying.

The game itself is absolutely phenomenal and much like Clash of Clans. It's something you check here and there throughout the day, but the challenging part is being dedicated enough to open chests when they're finished since that's the optimal way of progressing.

Back