Do you play mobile games on your computer and laptop?

I used to play mobile phone games on my laptop with Bluestacks emulator before I got my Android phone. I previously had a windows phone version 7 which had a really narrow selection of good games. Nowadays I play on my phone Hill Climb Racing, Clash of Clans and other popular mobile games.

MisterRay97 said:
The Windows Store in Windows 8 and above has a handful of mobile games ready to be played on your PC. I don't really play them, but I have installed Asphalt 8: Airborne onto my laptop through the Windows Store as the Google Play Store claims that the game is incompatible with my device (but I'm totally sure it will work just fine on my phone). I don't really play mobile games on my PC/laptop, but if a free game is incompatible with my phone and I really want to play it, I might install it. As far as Android emulators like BlueStacks are considered, I don't prefer them unless I really need them for some reason. BlueStacks doesn't work properly for me for some reason; I get a laggy interface on BlueStacks.
I also play Asphalt 8 on Windows 8. I like that Asphalt 8 runs more smoothly on my desktop compared to my older Android tablet where the frame rates are very slow or freezes for a second when too many cars are on the screen. 

I agree Bluestack is pretty laggy when playing games, and apps in Windows.

No I do not, I just can not get into low quailty games like that no matter how hard I try. My old saying is go big or go home. For me a game has to be a AAA title with good graphics and game play.

Greg

Back