Do you play more independent games or big titles?

NicoleJS

Awards
Credits
These days there is so much hype about independent game developers. I recently saw Indie Game: The Movie, and it got me wondering if people play more big game titles, if you prefer indie games, or whether it matters to you or not if a game is made by a small company or a large one.

It doesn't really bother me what kind of game whether it be big or small as long as it is interesting and keeps me occupied and interested. I have been known to play almost any game that has appealed to me and would continue to do so.

It doesn't really matter to me if the game is from a big time company or some smaller indie company. I just like to play the game that interest me regardless of where they come from.

I play more big video games mainly because I know more about them due to more coverage about them. I do play a fair few indie games though.

I play more independent games than big titles.

They are fun and most of the time big titles are overrated.

Well, I could be wrong sometimes but that's what I believe.

I played a lot of big title games in the past because I prefer physical games rather than buying a digital game. Most physical games I see in stores are big title games.

Most of the games that I've played have been big titles. I normally play Mario games, which I would consider to be a big title. I also played the Harry Potter games when those were coming out.

Back