Do you play VR?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Credits
Username Style
Virtual Reality (VR) is something that my youngest son has been talking about a lot and he seems to have a great interest in VR gaming and has asked if I can get a VR headset for the family for Christmas. This is something I am considering when I have looked into it more.

Are you a gamer who plays VR? Which one would you say is the best to pick up and is it worth the money as it stands?

Yes, I've played a bit more over the years. It took me a while to get used to how it feels different but once I got a hang of it, it was never any challenge to again. I enjoy playing VR whenever I can.

I've tried VR, I'm happy enough without it. Not something I'm really invested in and I don't particularly want to be, either. Good for those who enjoy it, though, there are lots of gamers who get immense pleasure playing VR games!

I've tried VR, I'm happy enough without it. Not something I'm really invested in and I don't particularly want to be, either. Good for those who enjoy it, though, there are lots of gamers who get immense pleasure playing VR games!
The reason why I enjoy playing VR games is because I feel more absorbed into the gaming world. The feeling is different from playing the normal way.

Back