Do you prefer mouse and keyboard or controller?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
When it comes to gaming, some people prefer a mouse and keyboard whereas others prefer to use a controller. I myself can use both but it depends on the game I am playing as to whether it ends up being a mouse and keyboard or controller. Usually, games, where you point and click, are mouse and keyboard but for games like Fortnite or Call of Duty, or even Destiny 2, I always use a controller.

Do you prefer a mouse and keyboard or a controller?

For basic games with few inputs keyboard and mouse. For complex games with camera controls it's normally a controller for me.

I prefer Keyboard and mouse for computer games like real time strategy games, and controllers for playing console games.

Being a Playstation fan boy for years, I would go for controllers first.

I also enjoy playing with mouse and keyboard but controllers gives me more connection make it more convenient when I play with it.

Controllers - For some reason I've never quite gelled with PC gaming and the mouse/keyboard setup, despite spending a considerable amount of time on the PC for web browsing and such..

A controller, easily.

I am not accustomed to controller, and I usually play strategy games or cRPGS, where I think mouse+keyboard are more fitting.

Back