Do you think Famous People Secretly run Forums Blogs?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I think it is possible that some very famous people run a forum and blog to meet new people online who share the same interests like video games, music, etc.

But, famous people may not use their real name, and tell their co-workers, the news, and their friends, and family about their forum or blog which they run for fun since it may cause a lot of trolls, spammers, and strangers to spam their forum, and blog with unwanted comments, and spam.

I think once a blog gets thousands or millions of new members who are fans of a famous person, it would be harder for the owner to interact with individual member, and get to know them more if a famous person's website get a lot of new members who post a lot of posts a day, and try to contact them with Personal messages on Furums and Blogs.

I think it's likely, much more common for more famous people to use forums in their industry though - not run it. I know many instances of professionals/famous people using sites ran by other people.

Hey I could be a famous person you know :p

But its very possible specially with anyone able to make up a username.

Hey I could be a famous person you know :p

But its very possible specially with anyone able to make up a username.

I agree, it is very possible that Famous people use a different username for running a forum, or blog on the internet.

Considering how difficult it is to find people interested in joining a new forum, I don't think many famous people would be interested in, or have time to do that.

Famous people usually have a lot of money from being a famous actor, singer, or artist, so they can spend more money on advertising on other websites by buying a text link and banner ads to increase their chances of finding people who want to be members on their forum.

They probably don't have the time to work on a forum, but they can hire people to run it.

A lot of famous people are not famous for the rest of their lives, so they may already own websites like forums, blogs, social networks, and online stores, so they still have something to do, and maybe earn money from their websites, and other businesses when they are not as famous anymore, or cannot find enough acting, TV Entertainment, and singing roles to pay for their expensive lifestyles of living in a bigger home, traveling, and other luxuries which most people with regular jobs cannot afford. Ellen Degenerous has her own website for promoting herself, and her TV show.

Famous people usually have a lot of money from being a famous actor, singer, or artist, so they can spend more money on advertising on other websites by buying a text link and banner ads to increase their chances of finding people who want to be members on their forum.
True, but why would you spend your money to advertise when you could just disclose your identity and let your fame do the advertising for you? I mean, if you were Justin Bieber and wanted to run a forum about music, would you run it in secret and pay for advertising campaigns on Google AdWords or would you just make it known that it's your forum and promote it on your shows and have masses of people join it without costing you any money?

True, but why would you spend your money to advertise when you could just disclose your identity and let your fame do the advertising for you? I mean, if you were Justin Bieber and wanted to run a forum about music, would you run it in secret and pay for advertising campaigns on Google AdWords or would you just make it known that it's your forum and promote it on your shows and have masses of people join it without costing you any money?

Spending some money on online advertising would be useful for getting more targeted visitors who are interested in a website's topic. Advertising on similar websites on the same topics will bring in more interested visitors who are interested in the website's topic. Having a lot of random website members can cause a website to have a lot of less useful replies and topics, and make the website run slower if too many people login at once.

Some young celebrities' fans maybe very young, so they are less interested in topics like saving money, relationships, and music composing.

Kid's don't have much money to spend on membership fees, and buying stuff from a forum's online store, or advertising space on the site.

Some celebrities may have hobbies like yoga, and meditation which they want to post about online. But, their hobbies do not match their celebrity's personality in movie roles of being a tough guy in films like Transformers, so they may get fewer fans and roles in action movies in the future if they tell their fans online that they are interested in yoga, and meditation which are generally seen as non-tough guy activities.

Well, not sure and I don't really care either.
It's not like they know all their fans names and such. So, I don't bother about celebrity stuff at all. If anything I believe they are annoying....may be that's why I like anime more.

Back