Do you think most website will still require humans to create content for it in the future?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Yes, I feel most websites in the future will always require human to create content for the site in the future. I think people still prefer photos and videos of real people, and reading opinions of people they know from school, family, and work, or don't know like famous people like Utada Hikaru who sang songs in the Kingdom Hearts OSTs.

A lot of people go on social websites like Instagram to try to meet real people in real life, or at least dream about meeting them in real life by buying a concert ticket to see their favorite singer sing at concert.

People also sometimes get emotionally attached to their favorite YouTube video creators, Instagram users, and Bloggers.

I will admit bots have come along way since I started foruming (back in the day email verification worked and now it doesn't) but it will always take a human to make a content in the first place.

I will admit bots have come along way since I started foruming (back in the day email verification worked and now it doesn't) but it will always take a human to make a content in the first place.

I read online that some spammers are paid a very small amount of money to sign-up. verify e-mails, and post lots of spam.

I think many of these spammers probably live in very poor countries where a few American dollars can buy food, pay rent, and pay for utilities.

Last edited:
I read online that some spammers are paid a very small amount of money to sign-up. verify e-mails, and post lots of spam.

I think many of these spammers probably live in very poor countries where a few American dollars can buy food, pay rent, and pay for utilities.

I know there are paid spammers, and I know bots can verify emails as well. It's hard to keep a forum free of spam these days.

I know there are paid spammers, and I know bots can verify emails as well. It's hard to keep a forum free of spam these days.

I agree it is pretty hard to make a forum free of spam these days. But, most spammers don't seem to stick around, and make new accounts once you ban, and delete their old accounts.

I think there maybe fewer people who choose spamming as a way to make money in the future because more internet users don't visit websites, or buy stuff from random links posted on spam messages. Some countries are making stricter laws where spammers have to pay many thousands to millions of dollars in fines for spamming and scamming people online, and even go to jail for scamming people with their spam messages.

There are also other ways to make money online which does not involve breaking spam laws, and possibly earn more money more regularly instead of risking damaging your reputation, losing all your money and personal freedom by going to jail if the cops caught a criminal who spams.

Well, quality content can only be made by a human. If there is some sort of speech to text accurate converter that a bot can take input from the author. Or if the bot can deduce a conclusion of some article then it's possible. Still, as of now, it's hard for me to believe that a bot can create quality content even in the future.

I think there are many people who like going on sites like Yahoo Answers, 4Chan, and Reddit to debate about sports, music, life, and other topics with other people. A lot of the conversations on these sites are not very high quality, but fun to read for people who like reading weird answers to questions.

It will probably be less fun to start a conversation with a bot since its not a real person.

Now this is a hard topic and like what was said earlier in this topic bots has come a long way.But i need to just point out one thing. the same thing that our games,computers,website even cars are running on also do the bots and we are seeing there getting smarter and smarter year by year. So i will have to say yes i think so.

I think certain parts of the website's content like the website's template/theme, plug-ins, and the Content management software needed to run a website like WordPress would still require humans to build, actively maintain, and test to work on all popular web browsers. Website templates, plug-ins, and the content management systems are very advanced, and difficult to maintain even for very skilled programmers.

Website templates and Plug-ins which use PHP and CMS like WordPress also have to occasionally release security updates to prevent viruses, and hackers from hacking the theme, and website.

I am kind of torn, the software to mimic human speech has come a long way and I doubt will stop anytime soon, even if right now it can still produce comical results in some word choices. I think so long the human interaction is not forfeit, it could still thrive. For example, the site could have a bot reporting the news and the responses could still be just among real users that bring their own points of views regarding things. In otehr words, bots could be help to make sure the ball gets rolling.

That said, I do agree with froggyboy604 froggyboy604 regarding people seek human interaction and rather a trustful source like someone they know. There is a unique style people can have in redacting their notes that people would quickly miss. While I don't think having a few humans writing notes could be a must in a world where bots are just as good, I think that most likely the sites that do have some human input will probably become attractive, as there will be more variety and personality.

Back